The improvement of playing skills is one of the most important aspects of developing a sound golf game. On-course matches are used to develop correct club and shot selection skills.
Golf enjoys such popularity because it:
- Is a fun and challenging game, with a low risk of injury
- Promotes fitness and sportsmanship
- Can be played alone or in groups
- Is suitable for weekend and after school play
- Has a positive image and many high profile players providing excellent role models for young people.
A golf club fosters friendly association between players of all ages and abilities. Golf has the greatest number of participants of all organised sports in Australia with 9.6% of the adult population who are 18 or over, playing golf. The number of juniors taking up the game is also increasing.
The Grange Golf Club prides itself on being one of Adelaide's premier sporting venues with 2 internationally rated 18-hole championship golf courses and a multi-award winning function centre. Our courses are both rated in the Top 60 Courses in Australia.
There is currently no waiting list to become a Junior Member. To become a member you must be at least 10 years old and are required to fill out the membership application form.